Working with us
- Band 4
- Full Time 37.5 Hours Per Week
- £20,150 - £23,363 per annum
- 23/10/2018 23:59
Are you enthusiastic and highly motivated and looking to make a difference to patient care? If you want a new challenge in an innovative Radiology service then this post could be for you.
We are looking to appoint an Interventional Radiology Care Coordinator who will:
- work closely with the relevant disciplines of staff within the Trust/ vascular network and with external agencies, in mapping the patient journey from referral to treatment/investigation, highlighting bottlenecks, opportunities for improvement and appropriate pathways of care relevant to the IR agenda.
- Support and implement the delivery of robust systems for identifying, tracking and monitoring treatment times for Interventional Radiology ( IR) patients in order to ensure the Trust is able to comply with set targets.
- Provide full support for the multidisciplinary team meetings.- providing relevant clinical data – obtaining PACS images from other hospitals, medical case notes and results ( after discussion with Consultants, radiographers, nurse specialists)
it is important you are able to use your own initiative in order to assist with the smooth and effective running of this multidisciplinary service.
Interview Date: 8th November 2018
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Caroline Mee. Radiography Professional lead- firstname.lastname@example.org or
Elaine Hewitt, Lead radiographer- Intervention- email@example.com- telephone 01772 522974
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01257 245475