Working with us
- Band 3
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Royal Preston Hospital
- £17,787 - £20,448 per annum
- 25/03/2019 23:59
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
The Imaging Directorate wish to recruit a self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised individual, to provide a high quality secretarial and administrative service.
As well as providing high quality support to the Business and Clinical Managers, the role will also support the Radiography Professional Lead and the wider multi-disciplinary team; covering areas such as Clinical Governance, Audit and Radiation Protection.
The Imaging Directorate is a busy and innovative service, and the work can be varied and interesting with ever changing demands.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Has excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills, enabling them to work effectively with a wide range of staff groups.
- Has experience of working in a busy and changing environment and the ability to adapt workflows to accommodate and can grasp new concepts quickly.
- Is experienced and confident in using Microsoft Office programmes and Outlook calendar, co-ordinating electronic diaries and handling email communications; along with arranging and minuting meetings.
- Has advanced keyboard skills as well as secretarial and administration experience.
The successful post holder will report to the PA to the CBM, SBM and CD within the Radiology Management Administration Team.
The role is based at Royal Preston Hospital, but there may be occasion for the post holder to work across both sites.
Interview Date: Monday 15th April 2019
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Ruth Mills, Radiology PA: 01772 522419 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mags Barrow, Speciality Business Manager: 01772 522251 - email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01257 245475