Working with us
Microsoft Office 365 Specialist Trainer
- Band 5
- 16 months (Fixed Term or Secondment Opportunity that will end on 31st March 2023)
- Full time
- Part time
- Royal Preston Hospital
- £25,655 - £31,534 Per Annum, Pro Rata
- 02/11/2021 23:59
This is an 18 Month post until March 2023
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is undergoing a migration to Microsoft Office 365. The Trust is looking for a Microsoft Office 365 Specialist: Expert Certified Trainer with a proven track record of delivering high quality MS Office 365 training within large organisations.
The post holder will be required to work with multidisciplinary stakeholders comprising of the migration project team; various departments within Digital & Health Informatics; support clinical and non-clinical staff; produce effective training material; be willing travel to multiple NHS hospital sites to ensure accurate training needs analysis and training delivery and Go Live support.
Main duties of the job
The successful candidate will join our Training & Support department who are Digital Health Tech Award winners 2020 for the Best COVID-19 Training solution at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The department provides crucial support to in helping the Trust achieving its’ ambition of becoming a paperless NHS Trust.
You must be a self-starter, team-oriented and able to forge good working relationships across the Trust.
You will operate within the Digital & Health Informatics corporate division, hence you must be able to forge excellent working relationships with colleagues and management, as well as a good demeanor and strong organisational skills.
Working for our organisation
Our mission is to provide excellent care with compassion.
We have three equally important strategic aims – to provide outstanding healthcare to our local communities, to offer a range of high quality specialised services to patients in Lancashire and South Cumbria, and to drive innovation through world-class education, training and research.
We are constantly striving to improve, and working towards becoming an outstanding, high performing organisation.
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
Plan and develop Microsoft Office 365 courses across all disciplines within the Trust
Deliver Microsoft Office 365 in line with departmental schedule
Work in a multidisciplinary project team
Ensure personal knowledge is up-to-date and relevant
Be able to deliver training in hospital areas across all sites.
Research and resolve IT Service Desk issues assigned to the department
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of working in a training/teaching environment, or experience training staff as part of your role
- Experience of developing Training material
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Willingness to develop e-learning material
- Experience of working in a healthcare setting
- Experience with Healthcare Electronic Patient Record System(s)
- Understanding of the National IT Program for the NHS
- Development of online training material
- Experience using e-Learning Development Packages in the likes of Adobe Captivate, Lectora, or Articulate
Qualifications & Education
- Qualification at BTEC National Diploma, HND or degree level, or equivalent
- Certificate of Education or relevant Training qualification
- e-Learning Design Qualification e.g. TAP
- Qualification in e-learning Development
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Suhail Patel
- Job title
- Clinical Applications Engagement Manager
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 01772 524692