Working with us
- Band 3
- Full Time 37.5 Hours Per Week
- £17,787 - £20,448 per annum, pro rata
- 21/12/2018 23:59
We are currently recruiting for an Administration and Training Officer, within the Hotel Services Department of the Estates and Facilities Division, at Lancashire Teaching Hospital.
The postholder will complete the team that supports the QA and Compliance Manager, to ensure that the Hotel Services Department is compliant with all aspects of training, as identified within the Trust Training Needs Analysis and ad hoc as required.
The postholder will work closely with departmental managers for Domestic, Portering and Catering Services to release and support staff to complete their training.
The role will entail:-
- The use of a calendar system to ensure training dates are planned well in advance.
- Working with departmental managers to assess training needs.
- Supporting the delivery of training as required.
- Supporting staff to complete on-line training as required.
- Checking that all documentation is completed correctly in accordance with procedure.
- Completing the relevant training matrix to demonstrate compliance.
- Producing compliance non-compliance reports as requested.
- Acting as an ambassador, championing our core values and ethics.
- Undertaking other duties relating to training as directed by the QA and Compliance Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a large organisation with a diverse workforce. They must be computer literate with experience of on-line training and have the ability to manage own workload, whilst being an integral part of a small team.
Flexibility in terms of working hours due to workload requirements is essential.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels and having a friendly, approachable disposition is essential.
They must have an enthusiastic “can do” attitude and motivate staff, to deliver consistently high standards, to achieve the departments training compliance.
The postholder whilst based at Royal Preston Hospital, may have to support the team to demonstrate compliance at Chorley Hospital on occasions.
Interview Date: TBC
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Anthony Sacco - 01772 522374
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01257 247263