Working with us
- Bank Administration
- Band 2
- Bank Ad-Hoc
- Across Royal Preston & Chorley and South Ribble Hospitals
- £8.01 / £9.29 per hour
- Today at 23:59
The Temporary Staffing Office is the primary supplier of all temporary Admin and Clerical staff to Lancashire Teaching Hospitals. We are currently looking to recruit Band 2 and Band 3 Clerical Officers for short or long term placements in various departments throughout the trust.
Skills Required for varying roles include the following:
• Generic typing
• General admin duties, filing, photocopying etc
• Good communication skills - both verbal & written
• Good keyboard/PC skills
• General Admin/Reception Experience
• Database experience
The Bank provides comprehensive support, from booking your first shift to providing advice about any permanent vacancies that may be available.
We offer the flexibility to work casual as and when with some longer term bookings, whatever’s right for you. You can choose the location and shift pattern that are right for you and you won’t be tied into contracted hours, so you can work to suit your family and other commitments.
There are many benefits to working for the clerical bank including:
• Weekly Pay
• Work for the Trust without committing to a permanent post
• First choice of available shifts
• Paid annual leave entitlement
• NHS pension scheme
• Access to on-site child care facilities
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Training and development opportunities
• Fast-Track on-line induction programme
• Opportunities to become a permanent full or part time member of staff
• Fabulous Health and Wellbeing support including discounted gym memberships
Interviews will be held on: Saturday 8th September 2018
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Temporary Staffing Office, 01257 247000 (option 3)
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01257 245462